Saturday, March 2, 2013

revisiting the factories...

We made another trip out to see the factories, of course with a stop at a favorite coffee house.  Check out our last trip here. This building has come a long way.

The widows are amazing. Yes, I realize I say that about almost every window, but look at these...they really are amazing.


There are so many factories in different stages of revitalization, but they are all beautiful in their own way.


I'm drawn to these factories, the forgotten train tracks (and the amazing coffee shop nearby too).  



This trip also lead to a new find. I haven't photographed it yet (waiting for the snow the to melt), but I am planning my next trip back here. I don't want to give away this next find yet, but I am excited to photograph it.

No comments:

Post a Comment