Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Under the bridge and through the woods....

I realized I never blogged about this fabulous place I love. A long long time ago there was a factory here and a houses and it must have been amazing.  Not much remains, but it is still beautiful.  To get to the factory remains, we have to pass under this bridge.  I didn't think it would be quite this pretty under a bridge.


I love that there is a no trespassing sign next to an open gate.  There wasn't anything to see on the other side of the gate.


There is very little left of the factory, and nature has taken over; however, it is a beautiful place to visit.



We enjoyed walking the trails around the property. It was so peaceful. 


There was a house here that burned down years ago.  All that remains is a giant chimney and a round structure nearby. I couldn't figure out what it was.  It had a doorway and metal wrapped around it.  It sat on a hill above the house.
The mystery round structure.
All that remains on another house.
There was also a fabulous guard tower high on a hill nearby.  I previously blogged about it -- Guard Tower






No comments:

Post a Comment