Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Parade 2014


We have been looking forward to this year's Thanksgiving parade. Last year, the parade day was bitter cold, and the winds were so strong that they could not fly the balloons.
 This year, we couldn't have asked for better weather. 


We got there early, got a good spot, and enjoyed another fabulous UBS Thanksgiving Parade! There were clowns, dancers, floats, marching bands, and balloons.
It was a perfect way to start Thanksgiving week. 


I remember when I was small, watching the Kermit balloon on television at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. I think I may have even requested that a photo be taken of the television with the giant Kermit floating over the parade. I am still excited when I see the Kermit balloon.




The guys on pogo sticks were incredible! I had no idea someone could bounce that high or do flips on a pogo stick. 



I have had the Fraggle Rock theme song stuck in my head since seeing Red today (I bet you are humming it now too!).






Be sure to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter to see more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment