Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day 2015


The Memorial Day Parade in my town is one of my favorite events of the year (up there with Halloween). This year, for the first time, I joined my children and marched in the parade. I don't have as many photos as previous years, but many many memories of a special day.

I also learned something about myself….just as I can't sit on the sidelines and watch the parade without getting a bit teary eyed, it seems I can't march in the parade either without getting teary eyed. The feeling of gratitude is overwhelming.

Here's a small glimpse into the parade from the our spot in the line up.





Be sure to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter to see more of my work.


1 comment:

  1. What lovely photos! I can't remember the last time I went to the Memorial Day Parade, I think it must have been when my children were small.

    ReplyDelete