Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween 2017!

Halloween is my favorite night of the year (and the doll above was one of my favorite decorations...more pics of her below).

I have so many pictures to show you why I love the night and will begin with the our trip up Main Street in my town. Neighbors who go above and beyond (with decorations and costumes and candy) and the Police who put on an amazing Halloween party made the night memorable for thousands of trick or treaters (and their parents).







Every year we visit the most amazing decorated haunted house. No one puts on a better display and this is our 11th year visiting (and every single year has been more awesome). Thank you Halloween Bill for months of work to put this together. This house is a legend in my town and we are so grateful for this spooky treat every year.












  

Be sure to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter to see more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment