Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze 2017

 
As I'm sure you can tell from this blog, this is my favorite time of year. I love everything from the falling leaves, lots of coffee, scarves, and pumpkins....I really love pumpkins. Over the years, I've visited the Historic Hudson Valley Blaze many times. Every year is somehow more magical, and this year will go down as one of my favorites as we got to be part of the jack o'lantern lighting team this past weekend. It was an honor to be a part of the lighting team and I am so grateful for the experience.
 
As expected, I took a lot of photos, so I will let them show you the story of our evening with the pumpkins.
 
 
 
 
 



 
 

 
 
 
 
 





 
Be sure to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter to see more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment