Friday, November 16, 2012

GOURDS!

As you may know from previous posts, I love how different pumpkins can be. I love when they are an unusual shape, have bumps, different colors; anything that makes them unique (although I love a perfect orange round one too!). So, I find gourds pretty awesome because they definitely meet all of those criteria.  They come in so many amazing colors, some have bumps, some have unusual markings; and no two are exactly the same.


When we visited our favorite farm, we found some of the coolest gourds I've ever seen. I managed to find several that I "needed." These are a few of the ones we picked.







We thought this one looked like an octopus.


If I had to pick a favorite, this one wins. It reminds me of a star and its color is amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment