Saturday, July 20, 2013

One of my favorite forgotten places.


When it comes to forgotten places, this one is among my favorites. I remember the first time I saw it, I remember wondering how a place this beautiful, this big, this magnificent could become forgotten.


I love to revisit my photos from previous visits (my previous blog posts on it can be found herehere and here). Each time I notice something that I somehow missed before. 


I love the windows. I know I say that in almost every post about some forgotten place, but these windows are really amazing. Different sections of the building have different windows, and I love wandering around seeing all of them.



 My last visit here, I started and ended at this spot. I love how the building changes in different light.




Although the building above is the main building, the house below was also part of the college. I don't know much about this and wonder if this was the science building? If anyone reading this knows, please email me jessicacollinsphotography@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment