Thursday, July 11, 2013

We found this on a road trip.


A few months ago we went on a small road trip. I love road trips. I love the thrill of finding something fabulous along the way. I love the food too (all great road trips must have great food). This road trip did not disappoint. We found a fabulous restaurant, had plans to stop at my favorite forgotten school and we found this amazing building.


It was massive. I haven't discovered much on it yet, so if anyone reading this knows anything about it, please comment or email me (jessicacollinsphotography@gmail.com). I'm curious to know more about this beauty.


The tower just screamed to be photographed. The window below is the third floor of the tower. I love the peeling paint on the wall. It looks like a map of forgotten days.



We all know I have a weakness for doors and windows. These doors are definitely among my favorites.






No comments:

Post a Comment