Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's the most wonderful time....

I live for autumn.  I wait impatiently for the leaves to change into brilliant shades of orange, red and yellow.  I love the crunching sound they make when you jump into a freshly raked pile of beautiful leaves. I love the crisp air, the smell of apple pie, pumpkin spice latte, apple picking, plaid blankets, giant pumpkins....I love it all.  I look at the first signs of fall and I just think (to quote the Christmas song) "it's the most wonderful time of the year."

I'm starting a new photo series (yes, there will still be forgotten places)....autumn.  I can't wait to capture all the beauty this season holds.  There will be more photos of the giant pumpkin as this is his season; but there will be lots of other great autumn photos too.

Here is a little peek at what I am working on.




I can't wait to share all the beautiful things that make this my favorite time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment