Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My favorite castle calls me back.


This castle is one of my favorite places. I know I refer to several places on this blog as my favorite places...yes, they all are. I find them magical and beautiful in their own special ways. This castle, I'm in awe of how beautiful it must have been. I love walking up the hill, waiting to spot my first glimpse of it. I love when it comes into view, standing on the top of a hill, forgotten and beautiful.


There is very little left of the interior, but we found a hanging staircase through one of the windows. I love the little peek we get of the inside through the few widows that aren't boarded up. 




The remains of the front porch.





To see more photos of this fabulous castle, be sure to check out my previous blog posts here and here. Also, check out my article on HamletHub.


Be sure to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter to see sneak peeks of these amazing places.


No comments:

Post a Comment