Saturday, September 7, 2013

Remembering my favorite little forgotten cabins


There used to be this amazing Trading Post. I was drawn to it from the first time I saw it. It sat beside a lake and was surrounded by all these little cabins. Immediately, I was drawn to them.

After sitting forgotten for quite some time, the trading post was demolished. To see more photos of the Trading Post, I paid tribute to it here.


The little cabins remained and I have photographed them many times. You can find my previous blog post on them here. The two above were next to the trading post. You can even see the remains of the teepee to the left of the photo above.

You can see the teepee remains better in the photo below.


When I drove by yesterday, they were gone. 

I was so sad to see the empty space, and I thought it was fitting to take a look back at the many photos I have of these beautiful little cabins. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment